Hotel Dina is situated on the prettiest street in the old town of Parikia, at a small historic square surrounded by historical sights: the blue-domed chapel of Agia Triada, a masterpiece of the post-byzantine Cycladic architecture, and the 18th-century marble fountain of Nikolaos Mavrogenis – the Parian sovereign of Moldovlachia (today’s Moldova).
This small hotel has a total of 8 rooms, all situated on the first floor. Three of them look out to the chapel of Agia Triada and the pedestrian Market Street, one of them has a view of the chapel of Evangelistria and the rest of a pine tree garden.
The hotel is located 200m from the main port, the bus and taxi stations and 5km from Paros airport.
50m down the road there’s the scenic seafront road of Parikia with a variety of restaurants, cafes, bars and the pretty, sandy beach of Zoodochos Pigi.
Entering this small hotel, guests are carried away by its simple, Cycladic beauty and the sense of warm hospitality, and many return again and again. Hotel Dina is an ideal place for a quiet and comfortable stay on the island of Paros.
Unforgettable holidays on Paros!
One of the first hotels on the island
The hotel is an old, restored mansion, which first operated in 1937 under the name ‘Cairo Hotel’. In the post-war era, it was re-named after the previous owner, “Hotel Dina”. It was last refurbished in 2022.